Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Random



Maybe Joe was too hot, maybe he is telling me his pj's don't fit- but either way, only my son would strip himself out of his pajamas before falling asleep on a cold winter night! I should have made a real bet, because I told Mike that Joe would wake up in the middle of the night and be cold.... Joe did wake up at 1:30AM, partly because he was cold, partly because he heard Emma cry. Oh well!
And the top picture is Joe and me getting rid of our cabin fever! We had been cooped up in the house all day so after Mike took the snow blower down the drive way and helped some neighbors, it was time for Joe and me to clean off the cars and move them so Mike could finish the driveway. Since I do not have a winter hat, Joe kindly gave me the crazy one he "stole" from his Uncle Greg. During our walk through the neighborhood I got some weird looks- but whatever - I was not going to tell Joe I wouldn't wear it! :-)

No comments: