Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Busy Days

It seems like Joe was just born a couple weeks ago, but then I realize that he is going to be 14 weeks old on Monday - YIKES! We have no idea where the time has gone, but it has certainly been filled with many activities.

Mike has been working a lot of overtime, and it sounds like it will only get busier (a blessing in such a bad economy; a curse since he doesn't get as much time to hang out with Joe.)

Joe has been growing and changing every day. He had fun with the "talking" stage for a few days, and now he has progressed to "yelling" and laughing. He cracks us up when he just lets out loud noises and tells his stories. :-)

I have enjoyed a slow work period as the bosses have been doing some traveling. (Very grateful for the additional time with Joe.)

We are getting the house in Lansing ready for Spring and Joe's Baptism on Sunday. Fingers crossed I will get some flowers planted before Sunday and that I get all the windows washed in the house- otherwise I think they will never get done! Mike is also working on a patio off the deck but that has been put on hold because of his work schedule and my inability to actually help, not mess up, the progress.

One day soon I will figure out how to post video to this site so that we can share Joe's endless sounds.

No comments: